1. Your personal details are safe with Intimate Pleasures™. We will never sell or trade our mailing list to any other company. Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience at Intimate Pleasures™;
- To process your order:
- Only with your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
Should you wish to be removed from the Intimate Pleasures™ mailing list, just email/ write/phone, quoting your customer number if you know it
2. If we need to contact you, our priority will be to use email. If we need to call you, our priority will be to use your mobile number. We will always be discreet and if we leave a message, it will only be to call us back.
3. Should you use your ATM debit card, our payment will show up as "MYLID Company Ltd".
4. Email addresses – No Junk Mail: we will only e-mail you to process your order and afterwards if you have given your consent. We will never pass on our email address or personal information to a third party. Only with your permission, we will email you to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
5. Your goodies will be sent in a secure and undistinguishable package with only a return address sticker (but not our name!) on the reverse.
6. Newsletter: When joining the Intimate Pleasures™ email newsletter, we promise that we will only use your email address for special promotions and we never pass your email address on to anybody else. You cam unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
7. Data Protection: We treat all your personal information as confidential. We strictly comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the United Kingdom data protection legislation.