We have various seamless ways to place an order.
You automatically create an account when you place your first order online.
Steps you need to follow to place an order.
- Find the Items You Want
- Browse or search for the items you would like to order.
- Click the title or name of the item that interests you to see its product details and get more information about the item.
2. Add Items to Your Shopping Cart
- Click the "Add to Cart" button on the item's product details to order an item.
- Keep searching or browsing until your cart contains all of the items you want to order.
- You can access the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by cicking on the shopping cart icon located on top of the page.
Intimate Pleasures™ promise to keep you well informed and happy...
We want you to be happy with your toys, advice and service we provide. Whether by phone or email, our guidance will always be caring, honest, well-informed and personal to you.
We will keep you informed of your order's receipt/ processing and dispatch by email. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and our delivery service is 100% discreet. All orders are packaged securely, in plain packaging and the name Intimate Pleasures™ will not be displayed anywhere on the packaging.
No reference to the items contained in the parcel will be found on any of our outer packaging. Your ATM debit card statement will show only the name "Mylid Company Ltd". We envisage dealing with issues quickly. We promise to answer email/ phone enquires within one working day, though it is likely to be much sooner.
There are a number of ways to complete your payment on the Intimate Pleasures™ website.
Online bank transfer or cash deposit:
- Into our bank account: Once you have ordered online and confirmed the product is in stock, the total payment in cash can be made into our bank account which is as follows:
Name of account:
Mylid Company Ltd
Account number: 000395865
Name of bank: Stanbic IBTC
Branch address: Idejo Street, Victoria Island
- Cheque payments: Products ordered can be paid for by cheque, however, delivery will only be completed when the cheque has cleared.
- Opening an account with Intimate Pleasures™: The minimum needed to open an account with us is N10,000 and this provides you with additional benefits such as discounts, free items and notification of new arrivals.
- Online payment using an ATM debit card:
Using our secure Paga payment platform
1. Your personal details are safe with Intimate Pleasures™. We will never sell or trade our mailing list to any other company. Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience at Intimate Pleasures™;
- To process your order:
- Only with your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
Should you wish to be removed from the Intimate Pleasures™ mailing list, just email/ write/phone, quoting your customer number if you know it
2. If we need to contact you, our priority will be to use email. If we need to call you, our priority will be to use your mobile number. We will always be discreet and if we leave a message, it will only be to call us back.
3. Should you use your ATM debit card, our payment will show up as "MYLID Company Ltd".
4. Email addresses – No Junk Mail: we will only e-mail you to process your order and afterwards if you have given your consent. We will never pass on our email address or personal information to a third party. Only with your permission, we will email you to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
5. Your goodies will be sent in a secure and undistinguishable package with only a return address sticker (but not our name!) on the reverse.
6. Newsletter: When joining the Intimate Pleasures™ email newsletter, we promise that we will only use your email address for special promotions and we never pass your email address on to anybody else. You cam unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
7. Data Protection: We treat all your personal information as confidential. We strictly comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the United Kingdom data protection legislation.